AED 51.00
Pampers Aqua Pure baby wipes x48 X2 plus one free each


Pampers Aqua Pure baby wipes x48 X2 plus one free

AED 51.00 This product is unavailable at the moment


When it comes to caring for your baby‚'s precious skin, you shouldn‚'t have to make compromises. That‚'s why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes - our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby‚'s precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That‚'s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain parabens, alcohol, dyes, or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically-tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby‚'s delicate skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies‚' skin - including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces.


Water/Eau, Citric Acid, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum.

Allergy Advice:


Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.

Product Details

Baby wipes are a parent‚'s best friend. Far more than a convenient, quick and easy way to clean babies' bottoms, always be armed with a handy pack in case of on-the-move cleanups. They're great for wiping your hands, mopping up after minor accidents, and even cooling baby‚'s body on those hot, humid days.


We've put together a range of exceptional products including the most flavoursome cheeses and high grade meats sourced exclusively for you

The Best From Our Butchery

Shop Now

The Finest Selection of Cheeses

Shop Now

Sign In

Forgot Password?

Create An Account

REMOVE ALL In your cart (0)

Your shopping cart is empty